On Monday evening, October 7, 2019 we will begin our rehearsals for our Fall 2019 Concerts to be performed on Sunday, November 24 and Saturday, December 21 in Harold Miossi Hall of the Performing Arts Center, San Luis Obispo.
- Time: Registration: 6:30-7:15; Rehearsal 7:15-9:45
- Where: St. Paul the Apostle Church in Pismo Beach
- Address: 800 Bello Street, Pismo Beach
St. Paul’s is located less than 5 minutes from Highway 101 whether coming from the north or south. Parking is free. The church has been kind enough to allow us to use the Parish Hall for our rehearsals.
The registration cost is $125. The Master Chorale will provide music without additional costs.
You may pay by one of the following methods:
- Check: Made payable to: San Luis Obispo Master Chorale
- Credit Card: Credit cards accepted at the first rehearsal: Monday, October 7.
- Some scholarship monies are available. Scholarship forms will be available at our first rehearsal.
The registration fee of $125 is due on the first night. If you are a returning member, you may prepay with your credit of debit card by clicking on the PayPal button below:
New members are asked to go through the audition process, then enroll when admitted as a singer in the Chorale. (Follow the Auditions tab on the SLO Master Chorale website menu.)
The SLO Master Chorale prepares for its Spring 2016 concert on the stage at the Performing Arts Center, San Luis Obispo. Music selections were Handel’s Dettingen Te Deum and Joseph Haydn’s Lord Nelson Mass.
Photo credit James Davis